Be Fit For Adventures
I am always looking forward to my next adventure.
Because an adventure can change your life in all sorts of unexpected ways—there is nothing more rewarding than an adventure that takes you out of your comfort zone and shows you what you are capable of.
After trekking Ama Dablam, Everest Base Camp and the Three High Passes in Nepal, I realised that adventure made me feel truly invigorated and happy. There’s very little in life (and I’ve done a lot!) that can match the pure joy you feel when you’ve reached the summit, alongside a group of supportive, like-minded companions.
From trekking, abseiling, rock climbing, canyoning, snow mountaineering or kayaking, our Lipstick Adventures destinations, whether local, national and/or international, are many and varied.
Over the weeks of training and preparing together you’ll develop lifelong friendships as you overcome the physical and mental obstacles we often unwittingly place in front of ourselves. I’ll be right by your side each step of the way, encouraging you and motivating you.
Annie Gibbins CEO
Adventure offerings are updated regularly, so be sure to visit this page often.
Current Adventures Booking Now
- 4 March – Beginner Rock Climbing Day Blue Mountains – $220
- 25 March – Freshwater, North Head & Old Mans Hat return – $100
- 22 April – Oaks Fire Trail Woodford to Glenbrook 27km Bike ride – $150
- 20 May – Grand Canyon to Govetts Leap 13.4km hike return – $100
- 17 June – Beginner Rock Climb Day Blue Mountains – $220
- 8 July – Juggler (dry) Canyon with Abseil Blue Mountains – $200
- 4-6 August – Snow Shoe trek to Kosciuszko Wild Adventure $1000
- 30 September – Mount Solitary Ruined Castle 11.7km Return Blue Mountains – $100
- 1-8 October – Mt Kilimanjaro – Approx $4000 (plus own T&A)
- 11 November – Kayak Day ‘bush to beach’ from Bayview Marina – $200
- 16 December – Abseil through Empress Canyon Blue Mountains – $200